The Shaver’s Creek Team Development Center offers customized organizational development retreats that can enable groups to learn and experience new skills to help their organization thrive. Our programs are designed based on a client assessment that enables us to facilitate to specific goals. We then use current research to design an effective organizational development program to meet the needs of the group.
We use various experiential simulations to connect the group to the learning objectives. A retreat will combine a didactic overview followed by experiential methods to help each individual explore the meaning and application of the material we cover during the retreat.
Currently we have a variety of programs based on bestselling business books that we can adapt to meet your organizational needs. These can take place over a one- to three-day retreat.
- The Medicine Wheel, a Guide to Your World Approach (Shaver’s Creek Signature Program)
- The Anatomy of Peace (The Arbinger Institute)
- Authentic Conversations, Moving from Manipulation to Truth and Commitment (Jamie Showkeir and Maren Showkeir)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (Patrick Lencioni)
- Strengths Finder 2.0 (Tom Rath)
- Where in the World Is My Team? Making a Success of Your Global Virtual Workplace (Terence Brake)
Follow this link to see a sample agenda for an organizational development retreat that Shaver’s Creek could facilitate for your group.
Scheduling an Organizational Development Retreat
The Shaver’s Creek Team Development Center provides programs year round. Please contact Rod Lee, team development director, to discuss planning an organizational development retreat for your organization or team. We custom design programs based on your (unique) goals. Prices for our customized programs are dependent on the program design, location, duration, and number of participants.